- Policies will be in place for symptomatic staff, volunteers, and contracted vendors. Individuals that have come in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual, shows symptoms, or who have a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be asked to leave.
- Personal protective equipment appropriate for the event such as masks will be available at check-in stations). Hand sanitizer will be available to all volunteers and guests.
- Information concerning COVID-19 guidelines will be communicated via social media, within promotional materials provided for each event, on our website, and in our Festival mobile app.
- Signage will be visible, clear, and located throughout the event venues.
- We will meet with City of Rock Hill officials, City of Rock Hill Police, and EMS to communicate and implement emergency planning and make adjustments accordingly.
- The CSM Festival app will also allow us to message attendees and volunteers in the event that public safety or health announcements need to be made.