Are you looking for a way to make a difference, have fun, and show people some of the great things about our city? Then volunteering for the Come-See-Me Festival is for you! Each year, Rock Hill hosts the largest all-volunteer festival in the state of South Carolina. With the help of hundreds of friendly volunteers, we’re able to share ten days of springtime excitement with over 100,000 visitors.
The 2018 Come-See-Me Festival kicks off on Thursday, April 12 with a parade that will “turn back time” to the 80s. From then until the festival ends with the Tailgate Party and Fireworks Extravaganza on Saturday, April 21, we’ll need folks to greet visitors, set up and tear down events, and welcome people of all ages.
Events needing volunteers include:
- Come-See-Me Parade (Thursday, April 12)
- Beach Bash (Friday, April 13)
- Chalk on Main (Friday, April 13)
- Musical Mania (Friday, April 13)
- Gourmet Gardens (Saturday, April 14)
- Hops at the Park (Saturday, April 14)
- Cornhole Throwdown (Saturday, April 14)
- Sundaes with Glen & Mother Goose (Sunday, April 15)
- Glencairn Gardens Entertainment (Monday, April 16-Thursday, April 19)
- Coloring Contest Awards Ceremony (Thursday, April 19)
- Barbeque Cook-Off/Anything but Butts (Friday, April 20-Saturday, April 21)
- Tailgate Party/Fireworks Extravaganza (Saturday, April 21)
Opportunities are available for both daytime and evening events. Check the Come-See-Me Festival volunteer sign up page for event hours and specific descriptions of the roles that need to be filled. We appreciate the hard work all of our volunteers put in and we look forward to working with you to make this year’s festival the best one yet!