Road Races Registration
Sponsored by Krystal Myers Teague DMD – Austin & Teague Dental, Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm, Walk2Campus Properties, and Whitesell Investigative Services. Hosted by Winthrop Athletics.
There are four registration options for the Come-See-Me Road Races on April 22, 2017:
- Register online through Tuesday, April 18.
- Register in person at the Upper Palmetto YMCA (402 Charlotte Avenue).
- Download a paper registration form. Return to the Charlotte Avenue YMCA or mail to: Rock Hill YMCA, 402 Charlotte Avenue, Rock Hill, SC 29730. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by Friday, April 14. Make checks payable to Come-See-Me Festival.
- Race-day registration will be available before 7:15 am. No entries allowed after 7:15 am on race day.
Race options include:
- 1 Mile Fun Run (7:45 am) – FREE! No registration required. Run around Winthrop Lake. Strollers are allowed. Medals will be presented to participating children 12 and under.
- 5K (8:30 am) – USATF-certified 5K (3.1 mile) course on paved streets through beautiful residential areas. Gift cards awarded to overall male & female winners, and male & female master (40 years of age and older) winners. Pre-register by March 25 for $25. Register after March 25 for $30.
- 10K (8:10 am) – USATF-certified 10K (6.2 mile) course on paved streets through beautiful residential areas. Gift cards awarded to overall male & female winners, and male & female master (40 years of age and older) winners. Pre-register by March 25 for $45. Register after March 25 for $50.
Are you running with a group of 10 or more people? Contact the Come-See-Me Team Leaders to set up a group discount code: Chandra West (704-410-5249), Beth Janicke (803-372-9439), or Tammy Horos (803-984-7873).
Other important details:
- Races will begin and end at Winthrop Coliseum. Abundant parking is available. Click here to view a course map.
- All runners are asked to bring a pair of old athletic shoes to be recycled.
- Technical race T-shirt guaranteed to first 500 registrants. Rain or shine.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled race.
- Race packets may be picked up on Friday, April 21 from 4pm-7pm at Winthrop Coliseum. You may also pick up your packet at the registration table on race day beginning at 6:45am.
Come-See-Me Road Races are part of the Carolinas HealthCare System’s Employee Race Series.