Food Vendor Registration
Thank you for your interest in being a food vendor for the Come-See-Me Festival! Your application will be reviewed and you’ll be notified if you’ve been selected to participate as a vendor at one of our events. Please review the following information before submitting your application. Please note that all applications and non-refundable deposits are due by March 19, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the Vendor Application – all fields must be completed. Please print legibly.
- Submit your $50 non-refundable check, made payable to “Come-See-Me Festival.”
- If your application is unreadable, it may not be taken into consideration.
- Application and non-refundable deposit are due by March 19, 2018.
- ALL ITEMS ARE TO BE MAILED, AS ONE, TO: Come-See-Me Festival, P.O. Box 4221, Rock Hill, SC 29732.
Notification of Selection
- All vendors will be notified of selection by March 1, 2018 and on a rolling basis thereafter.
- Full payment and insurance verification are due by March 17, 2018.
- You must submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance, naming the Come-See-Me Festival and the City of Rock Hill as additional insureds/certificate holders, by March 17, 2018. Failure to submit insurance certification will result in the cancellation of your application acceptance.
Rules & Regulations
- Space assignments will be determined by the Come-See-Me Festival.
- To participate in a festival, the South Carolina Department of Revenue requires vendors to be determined tax exempt or obtain a $50 license to make retail sales. If you have any questions, please call the South Carolina Department of Revenue at (803) 324-7641.
- If weather becomes a factor, the event will not be canceled until the actual day of the event. You will be contacted by a Festival representative to let you know of any changes/cancellations.
- No distribution, canvassing, flyers, nor vending of any kind may be done by strolling through the festival area.
- If a vendor is rude or disrespectful to the public, event staff or other vendors they will be removed from the event without refund.
- Closing before the end of the event or staying open after the event is strictly prohibited.
- Vendor agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Come-See-Me Festival, the City of Rock Hill Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the event, SC DHEC regulations (www.scdhec.gov) and understands and agrees that all decisions related to the event are in the sole discretion of the Come-See-Me Festival.
- Vendor agrees to pay Come-See-Me for all costs and fees associated with participation prior to the event.
- Come-See-Me Festival will provide tents, tables, and chairs as vendors indicate below on the application. Signs are allowed no higher than the top/tip of the tent.
Items not listed on this application cannot be sold without written permission. Be specific in your pricing descriptions to avoid duplication. The Come-See-Me Festival reserves the right to limit the products sold in advance of the event. No changes will be allowed after submitting your application. It’s suggested that items should stay around $5.00 using smaller portions if necessary, but not mandatory. Kid’s portions at a discounted rate of $2.00 – $3.00 are recommended. All accepted vendors will be provided with a printed menu to display in their spaces on the day of the event.
Applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless the Come-See-Me Festival and the City of Rock Hill, its employees, agents, sponsors, volunteers, and elected officials from and against all losses, costs, damages, expense, and liability caused by accident or other occurrence in bodily injury, including death, sickness and disease to any persons, or damage or destruction to property, real or personal, arising directly or indirectly from Applicant’s operations, products or services at the Come-See-Me Festival event. Applicant agrees to waive, release and discharge the Come-See-Me Festival and the City of Rock Hill, its employees, agents, sponsors, volunteers, and elected officials, of and from any and all claims, demands, costs, liability and causes of action whatsoever that may arise as a result of the Applicant’s participation in the Come-See-Me Festival, including, but not limited to, any claims, causes of action, liabilities, damages, expenses, judgments, demands, and costs related to injury to any of the Applicant’s person or property arising out of or in connection with (1) any structure erected by the Applicant, (2) any apparatus, equipment, or personal property used by the Applicant and (3) any act of omission on the part of the Applicant, its agents, invitees, participants, representatives, employees, and servants.
This waiver and release shall inure to the benefit of the Come-See-Me Festival and the City of Rock Hill and shall bind applicant along with its employees, heirs, legal representatives, assigns and successors in interest of the Applicant or any member thereof. I, the undersigned, agree to abide by all Rules and Regulations set forth by the Come-See-Me Festival. By signing below, I agree to consider this application a commitment.
Plans are now underway for the 2018 Come-See-Me Festival Beach Bash, which is expected to bring in crowds of up to 10,000 people.
- Friday, April 13, 2018 5pm-10pm in the Black Street parking lot (139 E. Black St., Rock Hill, SC 29730)
- Must stop taking orders by 9:45pm
- Staying open after the event is strictly prohibited
Register online or download a paper application. Space assignments will be determined by the Come-See-Me Festival. Vendors must provide tables, chairs, and equipment, unless otherwise indicated on the vendor application. Only tents provided by the Come-See-Me Festival are allowed. See application for pricing.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Nate Mallard at [email protected].
Plans are now underway for the 2018 Come-See-Me Festival Gourmet Gardens, which is expected to bring in crowds of up to 10,000 people. While food remains the focus, we’ll also have an activities/games area for children. This year, Gourmet Gardens will be held at the same time as Hops at the Park. We’re excited about this change and anticipate even larger crowds than in years past.
- Saturday, April 14, 2018 10am-6pm at Winthrop Farm (1160 Eden Terrace, Rock Hill, SC 29730)
- Menu item sign is provided by the festival and will be posted at your booth
- An ATM will be provided for consumers on-site
Register online or download a paper application. Space assignments will be determined by the Come-See-Me Festival. Come-See-Me Festival will provide tents, tables, and chairs as vendors indicate below on the application. Come-See-Me will provide the menu to be posted in your booth. Signs are allowed no higher than the top of the tent. An ATM will be provided for consumers on site. No drink sales are allowed.
Glencairn Gardens entertainment runs throughout the Come-See-Me Festival. Food vendors provide items for sale during both the lunch and dinner concerts.
- Monday-Thursday, April 16-19, 2018 at the Bigger House patio (725 Crest St., Rock Hill, SC 29730)
- Lunch schedule: Setup at 11:30am, concert 12-1:30pm, takedown at 1:30pm
- Dinner schedule: Setup at 5:30pm, concert 6-7:30pm, takedown at 7:30pm
Register online or download a paper application. Come-See-Me will provide one table and two chairs. Vendor must provide own tent with proper tie downs and any additional tables and chairs.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Teresa Rector at [email protected].
REGISTER AND MAKE ENTRY FEE PAYMENT
Payment due at time of registration.
Registration for this event is now closed.