Food Vendor Registration
Thank you for your interest in being a food vendor for the Come-See-Me Festival! Your application will be reviewed and you’ll be notified if you’ve been selected to participate as a vendor at one of our events. Please review the following information before submitting your application. Please note that all applications and non-refundable deposits are due by February 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Register online or download a paper application. All fields must be completed. Please print legibly if submitting a paper form.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for each event. Submit your check, made payable to “Come-See-Me Festival.”
- If your application is unreadable, it may not be taken into consideration.
- Application and non-refundable deposit are due by February 15, 2019.
- ALL ITEMS ARE TO BE MAILED, AS ONE, TO: Come-See-Me Festival, P.O. Box 4221, Rock Hill, SC 29732.
Notification of Selection
- All vendors will be notified of selection by March 1, 2019.
- Full payment and insurance verification are due by March 15, 2019.
- You must submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance, naming the Come-See-Me Festival and the City of Rock Hill as additional insureds/certificate holders, by March 15, 2019. Failure to submit insurance certification will result in the cancellation of your application acceptance.
Rules & Regulations
- Space assignments will be determined by the Come-See-Me Festival.
- To participate in a festival, the South Carolina Department of Revenue requires vendors to be determined tax exempt or obtain a $50 license to make retail sales. If you have any questions, please call the South Carolina Department of Revenue at (803) 324-7641.
- If weather becomes a factor, the event will not be canceled until the actual day of the event. You will be contacted by a Festival representative to let you know of any changes/cancellations.
- No distribution, canvassing, flyers, nor vending of any kind may be done by strolling through the festival area.
- If a vendor is rude or disrespectful to the public, event staff, or other vendors, they will be removed from the event without refund.
- Closing before the end of the event or staying open after the event is strictly prohibited.
- Vendor agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Come-See-Me Festival, the City of Rock Hill Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the event, SC DHEC regulations (www.scdhec.gov) and understands and agrees that all decisions related to the event are in the sole discretion of the Come-See-Me Festival.
- Vendor agrees to pay Come-See-Me for all costs and fees associated with participation prior to the event.
- Come-See-Me Festival will provide tents, tables, and chairs as indicated below. Signs are allowed no higher than the top/tip of the tent on the day of the event.
Items not listed on this application cannot be sold without written permission. Be specific in your product/pricing descriptions to avoid duplication. The Come-See-Me Festival reserves the right to limit the products sold in advance of the event. No changes will be allowed after submitting your application. It’s suggested that items should stay around $5.00 using smaller portions if necessary, but not mandatory. Kid’s portions at a discounted rate of $2.00 – $3.00 are recommended. Vendors are required to make their own menu signs. No drink sales are allowed. With the exception of fresh squeezed lemonade as a main staple of your booth.
Applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless the Come-See-Me Festival and the City of Rock Hill, its employees, agents, sponsors, volunteers, and elected officials from and against all losses, costs, damages, expense, and liability caused by accident or other occurrence in bodily injury, including death, sickness and disease to any persons, or damage or destruction to property, real or personal, arising directly or indirectly from Applicant’s operations, products or services at the Come-See-Me Festival event. Applicant agrees to waive, release and discharge the Come-See-Me Festival and the City of Rock Hill, its employees, agents, sponsors, volunteers, and elected officials, of and from any and all claims, demands, costs, liability and causes of action whatsoever that may arise as a result of Applicant’s participation in the Come-See-Me Festival, including, but not limited to, any claims, causes of action, liability, damages, expenses, judgments, demands, and costs related to injury to any of the Applicant’s person or property arising out of or in connection with (1) any structure erected by the Applicant, (2) any apparatus, equipment, or personal property used by the Applicant and (3) any act of omission on the part of the Applicant, its agents, invitees, participants, representatives, employees, and servants.
This waiver and release shall inure to the benefit of the Come-See-Me Festival and the City of Rock Hill and shall bind applicant along with its employees, heirs, legal representatives, assigns and successors in interest of the Applicant or any member thereof. I, the undersigned, agree to abide by all Rules and Regulations set forth by the Come-See-Me Festival. By signing below, I agree to consider this application a commitment.
Food vendors are welcome to apply for consideration for the 2019 Come-See-Me Festival. Applications are being accepted for two events, Beach Bash and Gourmet Gardens, both of which are expected to draw crowds of up to 10,000 people. While food remains the focus at our traditional Gourmet Gardens, we will also have a stage of local entertainment and an activities/games area for children. Beach Bash has a limited amount of space for vendors (13) and is focused on the music.
- Friday, April 3, 2019 5pm-10pm in the Black Street parking lot (139 E. Black St., Rock Hill, SC 29730)
- Must stop taking orders by 9:45pm
- Staying open after the event is strictly prohibited
- Saturday, April 4, 2019 11am-4pm at Winthrop Farm (1160 Eden Terrace, Rock Hill, SC 29730)
- An ATM will be provided for consumers on-site
Vendor fees are $325 per vendor PER EVENT ($650 for both events). This fee includes:
- Your space
- Access to 110v power (10amp)
- A single 10×10 tent
- 2 8-foot tables
- 2 chairs
Please indicate the following on the forms where requested:
- If you DO NOT want the supplied 10×10 tent (fee remains the same).
- Extra 10×10 tents are available for an additional $200 per tent. Please indicate the quantity you need, if any.
- FOOD TRUCKS: Please include your truck or trailer length and width including any towing vehicles that will remain attached.
NO ACCESS TO 220V POWER WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE FESTIVAL. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR OWN GENERATOR.
For any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].
REGISTER AND MAKE ENTRY FEE DEPOSIT PAYMENT
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for each event.
Registration for this event is now closed.