Coloring Contest Entry Forms
Show off your coloring skills by entering the Coloring Contest, all virtual for 2021 Download an entry form or get one from the Come-See-Me Coloring Book. Entries must be completed and uploaded online or through the app by 7pm on Friday April 16. This year’s Awards Ceremony will be presented virtually on Tuesday, April 20 at 5:30 pm. Watch the awards ceremony here. Please contact [email protected] for additional information.
Best of Show (Ages 8 & Under): $50 Gift Certificate
Best of Show (Ages 9 – 18): $50 Gift Certificate
First Place (Each Division): $25 Gift Certificate
Second Place (Each Division): $15 Gift Certificate
Third Place (Each Division): $10 Gift Certificate
No. 1 – Ages 0 – 3
No. 2 – Ages 4 – 6
No. 3 – Ages 7 – 9
No. 4 – Ages 10 – 11
No. 5 – Ages 12 – 14
No. 7 – Adults (Ages 19+)
No. 8 – Artists with Disabilities (0-18)
No. 9 – Artists with Disabilities (19+)
- Entire entry may not exceed 8 ½“width by 11” height or 10MB in file size.
- Files must be in jpeg, png, or pdf format.
- Please note: Photos taken with cell phones are generally already in jpeg
- Photos taken of your work should be a closeup and ONLY include your work.
- Please crop your photo to exclude background images.
- Do not apply any filters to your work.
- Contest open to everyone. One entry per person.
- Must be the work of the person submitting the entry.
- Must use official entry form downloadable here or available from the CSM Coloring Book.
- Entry form must be submitted online or through the CSM app as a jpeg, png, or pdf file.
- Entry must be made in the proper category to be eligible for prize.
- Will be judged on neatness, originality and age appropriate artwork. “Be creative!”
- Media such as crayons, markers, paints, or craft papers are welcome. Any colors may be used.
- All entries must be uploaded online or through the app by 7pm on Friday April 16.
- All entries will be on display on the CSM Festival App.
- Awards will be presented virtually on Tuesday, April 20 @ 5:30 pm. Watch the awards ceremony here.
- Awards will be mailed to the address provided with your uploaded submission.
Please email questions to [email protected]
Come-See-Me Coloring Book
The 2020/2021 Coloring Book features artwork of Glen the Frog and illustrated moments and memories from Come-See-Me. Grab your crayons and colored pencils and have fun bringing the pages of our 2020/2021 Coloring Book to life. Remember to check out the annual Coloring Contest form, which can be found on the last page of the Coloring Book or online at comeseeme.org. Selected artwork will be displayed on the CSM Festival App.