Coloring Contest Entry Forms
Sponsored by Morton & Gettys and Patrick Management Group
Show off your coloring skills by entering the Coloring Contest. Download an entry form or get one from the Come-See-Me Coloring Book. Entries must be completed and turned in by 5 pm on Saturday, April 18 to the YMCA. This year’s Awards Ceremony will take place at the City of Rock Hill Rotunda. Please contact [email protected] for additional information.
Download Your Entry Form
Click here to download your entry form for the Come-See-Me Festival Coloring Contest. Please read all of the rules and instructions below before completing your entry. Don’t forget to fill out your name, age, division, and other contact information at the bottom of the entry form!
Best of Show (Ages 8 & Under): $50 Gift Certificate
Best of Show (Ages 9 – 18): $50 Gift Certificate
First Place (Each Category): $25 Gift Certificate
Second Place (Each Category): $15 Gift Certificate
Third Place (Each Category): $10 Gift Certificate
Ribbons will be presented in all Divisions for two honorable mentions.
No. 1 – Ages 0 – 2
No. 2 – Ages 3 – 4
No. 3 – Ages 5 – 6
No. 4 – Ages 7 – 8
No. 5 – Ages 9 – 10
No. 6 – Ages 11 – 12
No. 7 – Ages 13 – 14
No. 8 – Ages 15 – 18
No. 9 – Adults (ages 18+)
No. 10 – Artists with Exceptional Needs (children & adults)
Entire entry may not exceed 8 ½ “ width by 11” height.
Only 2-dimensional pieces will be accepted.
- Contest open to everyone. One entry per person.
- Must be the work of the person submitting the entry.
- Must use official entry form downloadable here or available from the CSM Coloring Book.
- Entry form must be filled out completely.
- Entry must be made in the proper category to be eligible for prize.
- Will be judged on neatness, originality, and age-appropriate artwork. “Be creative!”
- Media such as crayons, markers, paints, or craft papers are welcome. Any colors may be used.
- All entries must be turned in at the Charlotte Avenue YMCA by 5 PM on Saturday, April 18.
- All entries will be on display from Tuesday, April 21 until Tuesday, April 28 at the Rock Hill City Hall Rotunda.
- Awards will be presented Tuesday, April 21 at 5:30 during the Receptions and Awards Ceremony at the Rock Hill City Hall Rotunda.
- Entries must be picked up from the Rock Hill City Hall Rotunda between the dates of April 29 – April 30.
How to Enter
Entries may be turned in or mailed to the YMCA, 402 Charlotte Avenue, Rock Hill, SC 29730 Attn: Come-See-Me.
Please contact [email protected] or call (803) 909-7218 for additional information.
Come-See-Me Coloring Book
Sponsored by India Hook Dental Care
The 2020 Coloring Book features artwork of Glen the Frog and illustrated moments and memories from Come-See-Me. Grab your crayons and colored pencils and have fun bringing the pages of our 2020 Coloring Book to life. Remember to check out the annual Coloring Contest form, which can be found on the last page of the Coloring Book or online at comeseeme.org. Selected artwork will be displayed at the Rock Hill City Hall Rotunda, Monday through Friday, from 9 am-5 pm throughout the Festival.