Coloring Contest Entry Forms
Sponsored by Patrick Management Company
Download Your Entry Form
Click here to download your entry form for the Come-See-Me Festival Coloring Contest. Please read all of the rules and instructions below before completing your entry. Don’t forget to fill out your name, age, division, and other contact information at the bottom of the entry form!
Best of Show (Ages 8 & Under): $50 Gift Certificate
Best of Show (Ages 9 – 18): $50 Gift Certificate
First Place (Each Category): $20 Gift Certificate
Second Place (Each Category): $10 Gift Certificate
Third Place (Each Category): $5 Gift Certificate
Ribbons will be presented in all categories up to 10th place.
No. 1 – Ages 0 – 2
No. 2 – Ages 3-4
No. 3 – Ages 5-6
No. 4 – Ages 7-8
No. 5 – Ages 9-10
No. 6 – Ages 11-12
No. 7 – Ages 13-14
No. 8 – Ages 15-18
No. 9 – Adults (ages 18+)
No. 10 – Artists with Exceptional Needs (children & adults)
Entire entry may not exceed 8 ½ “ width by 11” height.
Only 2-dimensional pieces will be accepted.
- Contest open to everyone. One entry per person.
- Must be the work of the person submitting the entry.
- Must use official entry form available from CSM Coloring Book, Festival website (comeseeme.org), or picked up from the Charlotte Avenue YMCA or at the Chalk on Main event on Friday, April 5.
- Entry form must be filled out completely.
- Entry must be made in the proper category to be eligible for prize.
- Will be judged on neatness, originality, and age-appropriate artwork. “Be creative!”
- Media such as crayons, markers, paints, or craft papers are welcome. Any colors may be used.
- All entries must be turned in at the Charlotte Avenue YMCA by 5 PM on Saturday, April 6.
- All entries will be on display from Monday, April 8 until Tuesday, April 16 at the Charlotte Avenue YMCA.
- Awards will be presented Thursday, April 11 at the Receptions and Awards Ceremony at the Charlotte Avenue YMCA at 5:30.
- Entries must be picked up from the Charlotte Avenue YMCA between the dates of April 17-April 21.
How to Enter
Entries may be turned in or mailed to the YMCA, 402 Charlotte Avenue, Rock Hill, SC 29730 Attn: Come-See-Me.
Please contact [email protected] or call (803) 909-7218 for additional information.
Come-See-Me Coloring Book
Sponsored by India Hook Dental Care
The 2019 Coloring Book features various renditions of Glen the Frog and illustrated moments and memories from Come-See-Me. Grab your crayons and colored pencils and have fun bringing the pages of our 2019 Coloring Book to life. Remember to check out the annual Coloring Contest form, which can be found on the last page of the Coloring Book or online at comeseeme.org. Selected artwork will be displayed at the Upper Palmetto YMCA throughout the festival. Featured artists will be recognized during the 2019 Awards Ceremony.