Coloring Contest Entry Forms
Sponsored by Patrick Management Company and The Herald Media Group/Buzz Media
Download Your Entry Form
Click here to download your entry form for the Come-See-Me Festival Coloring Contest. Please read all of the rules and instructions below before completing your entry. Don’t forget to fill out your name, age, division, and other contact information at the bottom of the entry form!
Best of Show (Ages 8 & Under): $50 Gift Certificate
Best of Show (Ages 9 – 18): $50 Gift Certificate
First Place (Each Category): $20 Gift Certificate
Second Place (Each Category): $10 Gift Certificate
Third Place (Each Category): $5 Gift Certificate
Ribbons will be presented in all categories up to 10th place.
No. 1 – Ages 0 – 2
No. 2 – Ages 3-4
No. 3 – Ages 5-6
No. 4 – Ages 7-8
No. 5 – Ages 9-10
No. 6 – Ages 11-12
No. 7 – Ages 13-14
No. 8 – Ages 15-18
No. 9 – Adults (ages 18+)
No. 10 – Artists with Exceptional Needs (children & adults)
Entire entry may not exceed 8 ½ “ wide by 11” deep.
Only 2-dimensional pieces will be accepted.
- Contest open to everyone. One entry per person.
- Must be the work of the person submitting the entry.
- Must use official entry form available from The Herald, Festival website (comeseeme.org) or picked up from the Main Street Children’s Museum or the Museum of York County.
- Entry blank must be filled out completely.
- Entry must be made in the proper category to be eligible for prize.
- Will be judged on neatness, originality, and age appropriate art work. “Be creative!”
- Media such as crayons, markers, paints, or craft papers are welcome. Any colors may be used. No perishable items allowed on the entry (food, candy, etc.)
- All entries must be turned in at the Charlotte Avenue YMCA by Thursday, April 12. The Herald does not accept entries.
- All entries will be on display until Thursday, April 19 at the Charlotte Avenue YMCA.
- Awards will be presented Thursday, April 19 at the Receptions and Awards Ceremony at the Charlotte Avenue YMCA at 5:30.
- Entries must be picked up from April 20-April 27.
How to Enter
Entries may be turned in or mailed to the YMCA, 402 Charlotte Avenue, Rock Hill, SC 29730 Attn: Come-See-Me. The Herald does not accept entries.
Come-See-Me Coloring Book
Sponsored by India Hook Dental Care
We are excited to share the 2018 Coloring Book with you! The coloring book features various renditions of Glen the Frog and illustrated moments and memories from Come-See-Me. Local artists and students created custom drawings and designs exclusively for our first ever Come-See-Me Coloring Book. Coloring Books are $5 each and are available for purchase wherever Come-See-Me souvenirs are sold.
We hope you enjoy the local artistic talent showcased in this book. Grab your crayons and colored pencils and have fun bringing the pages of our 2018 Coloring Book to life. Remember to check out the annual Coloring Contest form, which can be found on the last page of the Coloring Book or online at comeseeme.org. Selected artwork will be displayed at the Charlotte Avenue YMCA throughout the Festival. Featured artists will be recognized during the 2018 Awards ceremony.