Are you a star looking for a place to shine? An entertainer who loves sharing your gifts with the world? We have the place for you! Each year, Broadway Night is one of the most highly-anticipated events of the Come-See-Me Festival. This showcase brings together some of the best local talent from throughout the Rock Hill, SC area, and we’re currently looking for acts for this year’s performance. Here’s what you need to know about this year’s auditions:
- When are auditions? Auditions for Broadway Night will be held on Monday, February 26 from 6PM-8PM at Westminster Academy of the Arts (1320 India Hook Road, Rock Hill).
- When is the performance? The performance date is Thursday, April 19 at 7PM at Castle Heights Middle School (2382 Firetower Road, Rock Hill).
- What types of acts can audition? Broadway Night is open to instrumentalists, vocalists, and dance acts. Both solo and group performers are welcome to audition.
- What should I bring with me to the audition? Please bring the music you need for accompaniment on a CD or iPod. If you have an accompanist, a piano will be available.
- I perform with a group. Must we all attend the audition? Video auditions may be allowed for large groups. Contact the festival by emailing [email protected] to see if your group qualifies.
- Are costumes required at the audition? While costumes are encouraged on performance night, they are not required for auditions.
- Do I need to register for auditions? Yes. Please call (803) 329-7625 or email [email protected] to schedule your audition. Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Get out those tap shoes and start warming up your vocal cords! We can’t wait to see you at Broadway Night auditions on Monday, February 26!